Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/20 14:36:35 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS]: Changes to Formatting Rules

Hi all,

Thanks, Charles, for starting this thread. I have created Jira ticket
DRILL-7352 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7352> to add more
checkstyle rules.
I think it is better to continue the discussion there, so it will be easier
to follow a discussion and opinions for a person who will start
implementing it.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi