Posted to user@spark.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/10 15:04:08 UTC

Spark CSV output

Hi,

I am using the package com.databricks.spark.csv to save the dataframe
output to hdfs path. I am able to write the output but there are quotations
before and after end of the string. Did anyone resolve it when usinig it
with com.databricks.spark.csv package.

"An account was successfully logged on.|NULL SID|-|-|0x0"

Here is sample output that I got with quotations.

Thanks,
Asmath.

Re: Spark CSV output

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried the quote related options (e.g. `quote` or `quoteMode`
*https://github.com/databricks/spark-csv/blob/master/README.md#features

Re: Spark CSV output

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.