Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de> on 2003/07/03 15:42:56 UTC

javadoc links

hi again,

I got my javadocs build successfully, but now I'm a bit confused about
the linking.
The Javadoc Link in the navigation of my maven generated projects
website links to

'...project/apidocs/index.html'.

Within the jdepend reports there is a link to the javadoc too and this
one is linking to

'...project/xref/...'.

How is this 'Link adress' (within the jdepend reports) specified? I read
that the default destdir is set to ${maven.docs.dest}/apidocs. As I
could not figure out why it's linking to xref I simply set

'maven.javadoc.destdir = ./target/docs/xref'

in my projects.properties and now its properly linking but in
consequence the '.../apidocs/index.html' cannot be found anymore.

Why are there different paths and how can I fix it?