Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Brain, Jim" <JB...@Aegonusa.com> on 2003/01/31 21:30:01 UTC

Limit to deployed services

I have deployed 296 web services to AXIS in one shot today, and now, the
"View" page will not list any of them (or any of the regular services, like
Echo and such.

Is there a limit to the number of deployed services in AXIS?

How do I get my services to display in AXIS?

I can send the deploy.wsdd file if wanted, but it is big (250K)

Jim

Jim Brain, jbrain@aegonusa.com <ma...@aegonusa.com>
"Researching tomorrow's decisions today."
(319) 369-2070 (work)
Systems Architect, ITS, AEGON Financial Partners

Re: Limit to deployed services

Posted by Mark Mueller <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Jim,

This may not help, but I deployed a service with the
same name as a .jws service that I had done as a test.
 The View page was blank.  I removed the test class
from the WEB-INF/jwsClasses directory, restarted
Tomcat, and the View page suddenly worked again.

   Mark

http://mailplus.yahoo.com