Posted to users@camel.apache.org by angelwine <da...@shq.gouv.qc.ca> on 2017/05/11 13:31:02 UTC

properties 3 level of substitution

Hi,

i recently made a  POST
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Properties-dynamic-doesnt-work-td5799241.html>
, but i receive no answer.

i decide to Post a more simple Question.

I'm unaible to make 3 levels substitution when using properties file and
Camel Simple Language in Spring.

Here my case:  I'm using camel 2.16.2 in serviceMix 7

properties file:

Test #1 do it dynamicaly, the value of CamelLoopIndex increase in a LOOP

result is: Content line 0, Problem with file: ${header.CamelFilePath}

Test #2 do it manually

result is: Content line 0, Problem with file: /tmp/input/test.xml

Someone has already done this ? I do not succeed!

Thanks

Re: properties 3 level of substitution

Posted by angelwine <da...@shq.gouv.qc.ca>.
ANYBOBY  ?????