Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/11/30 22:31:59 UTC

Help get your plugin patches/fixes applied!

Hi,

Anyone who wants to get their fixes or patches applied expediently I
make the following offer.

If you have patches/fixes you want applied and they are in JIRA and
globbed in with core issues then

1. Send me an email telling me which plugin you're interested and I will
create a project for that plugin.

2. Then you move whatever issues from the core to that plugin project
and provided it comes with a changes.xml diff I will apply immediately.

I aim to cleanup the core JIRA project and get all the plugin related
issues flushed out into separate plugin projects but help is certainly
appreciated. I figured this offer might stimulate some more activity.

The patches for the hibernate and genapp plugins were done just now as
it is so much easier to deal with a plugin on its own.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com