Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/09/28 03:17:44 UTC

new committer and PMC member: Denis Magda

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has asked Denis
Magda to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
that Denis has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
to guide the direction of the project.

Looking forward to many contributions, Denis :)

D.

Re: new committer and PMC member: Denis Magda

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Welcome Denis! Good to have you on board!