Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 18:07:10 UTC

Alternate proposal for the flyer

Hello,

as it seems, my flyer proposal was ignored (or not seen due to the
amount of daily mails). Therefore.. here it is again. If it is not to
your tasting, its fine. I appreciated a short feedback anyways.

* http://people.apache.org/~grobmeier/aceu/aceu-flyer-1.pdf

Cheers
Christian

Re: Alternate proposal for the flyer

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Here are OFBiz https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=7766031&metadataLink=true
The last one can be seen at http://ofbiz.apache.org/
and is in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/7766031/ofbiz-logo.psd

HTH

Jacques

From: "Christian Grobmeier" <gr...@gmail.com>

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 29/08/2012 Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>>
>> Another version with additional logos of participating projects:
>> http://people.apache.org/~grobmeier/aceu/aceu-flyer-4.pdf
>

> Minor correction: it's OpenOffice [well, "Apache OpenOffice (incubating)"],
> no longer OpenOffice.org. And the logo has changed too:
> http://s.apache.org/TyC

Thank you, I will include the changes in the next version. Want to
wait for some more corrections before I publish the update

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de