Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Ethan Li <et...@apache.org> on 2019/09/06 18:28:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 2.1.0 (rc4)

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 2.1.0 (rc4)

Full list of changes in this release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-2.1.0-rc4/RELEASE_NOTES.html

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v2.1.0:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=ed432584fcef4cf6bba8d4e617a8da91bcb47215;hb=d26935f6f86067dd7ba004872cc2c5bd90a18049

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-2.1.0-rc4/apache-storm-2.1.0-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-2.1.0-rc4

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://www.apache.org/dist/storm/KEYS

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1088/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 2.1.0.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 2.1.0
[ ]  0 No opinion

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 2.1.0 (rc4)

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.
I verified storm command line  doesn’t work with -c and —config  options. It’s a bug. We should fix it first. Thanks for finding it.

Posted by Aaron Gresch <ag...@gmail.com>.