Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David <da...@sydsvenskan.se> on 2003/10/30 16:11:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Webserver is caching .php files.

So it's not the webserver which is caching, is it?

You can add this to your php-scripts:

header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
header("Cache-Control: no-cache");
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");

before any other output.

/David