Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Tom Zack <To...@ncsu.edu> on 2003/06/25 16:08:01 UTC

lenya install: relation between cocoon and lenya

Greetings,

My name is Tom Zack.
I work at the NCS Libraries.

We got lenya installed last week at our site.
We are now trying to get it fully operational.

We followed the direction in the "requirements" section
of the lenya documentation. I believe we got exactly the
specified release of cocoon.

At our site, via a web browser, we are able to get to the
tomcat, cocoon, and lenya "welcome" pages.

Despite these hopeful signs, I am still concerned that we
may have missed something important regarding the
relationship of cocoon and lenya during the install.
In particular, I wonder whether there is some relation
between the expanded ".war" directories.

My question is this:

Is there a way that I can look at the files, directories,
and configuration directive files with which we installed
cocoon and lenya and know that it is installed correctly?

In other words, is there some *particular" relationship
between cocoon and lenya that *must* be reflected
in the directory strucure between cocoon and lenya?

Regards, Zack