Posted to builds@apache.org by Jesse Glick <je...@oracle.com> on 2012/06/01 22:39:46 UTC

Ant build failures on Windows nodes

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest),label=Windows/488/console

FATAL: Cannot find executable from the choosen [sic] Ant installation "Ant (latest)"

Seems there is some problem with the tool configurations for Ant (at least 1.8.2 & latest) on the Windows nodes.

Re: Ant build failures on Windows nodes

Posted by Jesse Glick <je...@oracle.com>.
On 06/01/2012 09:53 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> I've now replaced those shortcuts with proper symlinks
> (mklink link target) and all is well again.

Ant-Build-Matrix/491/ looks normal again. Thanks!

RE: Ant build failures on Windows nodes

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

No, my fault.

I swapped out an 40GB disk for an 80GB one and when I copied the files over, symlinks were
Converted into folders. I replaced those folders with windows 'shortcuts' latest -> ant-1.82 etc ..
But that wasn’t good enough. I've now replaced those shortcuts with proper symlinks
(mklink link target) and all is well again.

Let me know if you see any more issues.

Gav...

Re: Ant build failures on Windows nodes

Posted by Jesse Glick <je...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/6/1 Jesse Glick <je...@oracle.com>:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest),label=Windows/488/console
this one is fixed
But I don't know the cause of the new one:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest),label=Windows/490/console

Can you check your build ?

--
Olivier Lamy