Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/06 13:39:38 UTC

[S2] Possible issue with remote form submission

Using S2 trunk.
I have noticed that in some cases remote form submission does not pass
form data to the url.
This may be reproduced with the showcase:
   /struts2-showcase/ajax/remoteforms/
where some of the samples do workand pass parameters, while some others do not.
The same behavious in IE, FF and Opera 9

Has anyone lse noticed this?

Also some of the forms on that page uses 'afterLoading',
'beforeLoading' attributes that do not let this page compile by
default.

Best regards
Dariusz Wojtas

Re: [S2] Possible issue with remote form submission

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.
I know the remote forms have problems (not sure what they are), I have
to check them out, I was talking about the "Remote Button" page in show
case, which submits a form asynchronously, that one should be working in
IE and FF.

musachy

Posted by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.