Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be> on 2005/07/26 15:51:28 UTC

some x:schedule fixes

Hi,

I've made some modifications/bug fixes to the x:schedule component. See
attachment for patches.

1.  I reenabled the tooltip support in the schedule and planner
components. Dan Allen, the author of the domTT javascript library,
changed the license of domTT to Apache License 2.0, allowing us to
include it in MyFaces.
2. fixed bug in SimpleScheduleModel: every day was set to a holiday.
3. during the adaptation of the component to the myfaces codebase, a
dependency on the commons lang library was removed. This introduced a
bug in the ScheduleEntryComparator, resulting in an incorrect layout of
overlapping schedule entries in the day and workweek views. This has now
been fixed.
4. I tried the codeconventions4eclipse.xml :-)

Regards,

Jurgen Lust

Re: some x:schedule fixes

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Never mind.  I did a search and replace.  Just remember for next time ;-)

sean

ps. Nice job with this (and to Bruno for porting it)

Re: some x:schedule fixes

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jurgen, I've already applied your patch and fixed your last JIRA
bug (MYFACES-365). More of this graphicImage bugs might be found,
because we have updated recently the attributes of h:graphicImage to
be compliant with the JSF 1.1 spec.

Hope you have had some rest in the mountains... ;-)

Bruno

Re: some x:schedule fixes

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be>.

Re: some x:schedule fixes