Posted to users@jena.apache.org by yanniyanxin <ya...@163.com> on 2013/04/08 05:28:54 UTC

Re:Re: Experimental ontology tools

Hi,
I have downloaded the code about TestOntTools.java, but I still have no idea about how to use it.
If I want to use Experimental ontology tools with my own ontology owl to get the LCA between  two class, please give me some java code.
Thanks.
yanni

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
On 08/04/13 04:28, yanniyanxin wrote:
> Hi,
> I have downloaded the code about TestOntTools.java, but I still have no idea about how to use it.
> If I want to use Experimental ontology tools with my own ontology owl to get the LCA between  two class, please give me some java code.
The example code is right there in the file I pointed you at. See methods

     testIndexLCA<n>()

for n between 0 and 14.

Ian