Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/26 23:35:05 UTC

Please join for the Drill community hangout Tuesday (tomorrow) 10am Pacific

Hello Drillers,

Please join us tomorrow at 10am Pacific for our community meeting. If you
are new to Drill, have questions about the current work being done
throughout the community, or you just want to listen in, anyone is welcome
to participate. The link is always available from the website under
"Community -> Get Involved", I have copied it below as well.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc

As I have done for the last few sessions, I encourage anyone thinking of
attending to suggest topics they would like to discuss.

-Jason

Re: Please join for the Drill community hangout Tuesday (tomorrow) 10am Pacific

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.
Hangout starting now
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc