Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/14 16:33:24 UTC

[Tobago] Sheet gets Refreshed

Hi All,

I have a sheet which contain details of an order placed by the user.

The order Qty entered by the user is available in the textfield in the sheet.

But if at all the user refreshes the page , the sheet gets refreshed and
 the values in the Qty are being altered.

This would be a blocker in my app if found by the testers.

Please find the difference in the images i attached with this mail, u can see that the Qty is varied for the products.

This values are changed when i refresh the page as in the images before.gif and after.gif.

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: [Tobago] Sheet gets Refreshed

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Madan,

this looks like the model changes, at least the order, while the sheet
is on the client.

Make sure the list in the backing bean is not changed between rendering and
restoring.

Regards,
  Volker