Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sunnymarc <ms...@csc.com> on 2007/02/26 10:45:30 UTC

Re: [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Problem calling ANT with "-logger" parameter

Hi Frank,

that's it!
I don't know how this invalid "-"-sign (which looks exactly the same as the
"correct" one) got into my script, but since I have been copying and pasting
another "-" from the script it works without any problems!

Thanks,

Marc