Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Reyes <ri...@voxsant.com> on 2002/11/29 08:11:09 UTC

Error running Current CVS and Development Snapshot Versions

Hi Guys,

I have been trying somethings on the portal samples. And I have downloaded the latest cvs versions ( through wincvs ).
After I have built it using

build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes -Dinstall.war="C:\ApacheGroup\Tomcat4.1\webapps" webapp

targeted for 1.4 JVM, Erased all my working cocoon intallations. I have copied the war file into the tomcat webapps, then point the browser to localhost:8080/cocoon.

I got this error..

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.CascadingIOException: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!

Any ideas..?

Configurations:
Windows 2000 Advance Server
j2sdk1.4.0_03
Apache Tomcat/4.1.12-LE-jdk14

Thanks
Richard

Re: Error running Current CVS and Development Snapshot Versions

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
copy the jars: Xalan-???.jar, Xerces-???.jar and xml-apis.jar
from $CVS/lib/core
to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed.
copy the same to $TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed.

Note: if the directories endorsed are not found, create it.

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Richard Reyes dijo:

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.
I have the same problem, posted the question yesterday "Newbie Question
- Sunshine sample problem" but no answers yet :(

Regards.