Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Pavel Moravec <pm...@redhat.com> on 2014/05/28 16:27:43 UTC

[C++ broker] Where is session.queue_purge declared?

Hi all,
I would like to write some automated tests for ACL in C++ broker, similar to current queue purge. Trying to understand the current code / call of:

session.queue_purge(queue="q3")

I can't find where queue_purge is declared? grepping source code gives me no clue..

(or alternatively, what is the command for QMF method move, redirect, and reroute, similar to purge as above?)

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Pavel

Re: [C++ broker] Where is session.queue_purge declared?

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
Pavel,

All of the management methods are declared in the management schema
files.  You can find the "purge" method declared in
specs/management-schema.xml.

The code for handling that method is in cpp/src/qpid/broker/Queue.cpp in
the method: Queue::ManagementMethod().

-Ted