Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch> on 2010/04/09 15:40:40 UTC

20_freemail_domains.cf updates

Every now and then I add domain/s to 20_freemail_domains.cf in trunk
What is needed so these changes get pushed to sa-update?

thx
Axb

Re: 20_freemail_domains.cf updates

Posted by Henrik Krohns <he...@hege.li>.
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 09:04:46AM +0300, Henrik Krohns wrote:

> The freemail scores are way due to be modified also. *_END_DIGIT and
> FREEMAIL_REPLYTO are too high.

I meant FREEMAIL_REPLY..

Re: 20_freemail_domains.cf updates

Posted by Henrik Krohns <he...@hege.li>.
On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 03:40:40PM +0200, Yet Another Ninja wrote:
> Every now and then I add domain/s to 20_freemail_domains.cf in trunk
> What is needed so these changes get pushed to sa-update?

I'd really like an answer too how this rule update stuff should be made,
since it's always been a bit unclear to me..

The freemail scores are way due to be modified also. *_END_DIGIT and
FREEMAIL_REPLYTO are too high.

Can this be done without votes? Is the correct way to commit to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.3/ ?