Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dominik WosiƄski <wo...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/30 21:51:42 UTC

[DISCUSS] Introduce MongoDB connector for Flink

Hey all,

I've seen several tasks with propositions for this both in Flink and
Bahir[1]. I haven't seen any discussion neither any work was actually done
to implement this (that I know of). So I would like to start a discussion
about whether this is something You think would be beneficial to have as
part of Flink connectors or perhaps it should be pushed out to Apache Bahir
or maybe it shouldn't be implemented at all since the burden of maintenance
would be bigger than benefits.

Best Regards,
Dom.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6573