Posted to user@flink.apache.org by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/18 15:18:00 UTC

flink on mesos

Hi ,

Im trying to run flink on mesos iv  installed  mesos and marathon
successfully but im unable to create flink job/task manager

im running this command but mesos wont start any task

./mesos-appmaster-flip6-session.sh  -n 1

i cant figure out the proper way to run flink on  mesos

Re: flink on mesos

Posted by Nico Kruber <ni...@data-artisans.com>.
Can you elaborate a bit more on what is not working? (please provide a
log file or the standard output/error).
Also, can you try a newer flink checkount? The start scripts have been
merged into a single one for 'flip6' and 'old' - I guess,
mesos-appmaster.sh should be the right script for you now.

Regards
Nico

Re: flink on mesos

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.