Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sameer Apte <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/06 09:21:41 UTC

One Page Checkout not working?

Hi All,

I was trying to give one page checkout a try..
But seems like no matter which browser(used IE & Chrome) or version of
ofbiz (used 17.12 and trunk demo) is used, one cannot go beyond  Step 4 :
Billing.
I.e. when you click on continue to step 5 we encounter some javascript
exception which makes the checkout process hit the wall.

Any suggestions/ hints / pointers welcome.

Regards,
Sameer Apte

Re: One Page Checkout not working?

Posted by Sameer Apte <ap...@gmail.com>.
Just for sake of completeness of this mail chain, below is the link to the
bug raised on jira.
Sameer Apte

Posted by Sameer Apte <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.