Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/10/21 14:46:14 UTC

[Daytrader] Developers/contributors of the daytrader app?

Hi Matt,

I'm working on the M2 POMs and I've seen you haven't filled the
<developers/> and <contributors/> sections for the M1 POM. Do you know who
we should put there?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [Daytrader] Developers/contributors of the daytrader app?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure if that is the right answer for something that was
contributed in a bulk drop by IBM.

We've had problems when individuals that worked on a contribution
before it was contributed were named in the code or in places like
this.  It's darn confusing, especially when someone wants to figure
out who wrote something, and won't be able to find an ICLA for those
individuals....

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [Daytrader] Developers/contributors of the daytrader app?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
That works...thanks sir.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.