Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2013/06/03 00:26:17 UTC

Suggested 0.8 Code Freeze Date

I'd like to suggest a code freeze of June 10th 2013 for finishing 0.8 bugs.

If they aren't in by then, they will get pushed, unless they are blockers.

After that, I will create the release candidates.

-Grant

Re: Suggested 0.8 Code Freeze Date

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@googlemail.com>.
+1 on that.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.
Will do.

________________________________
Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Suneel,

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com

Re: Suggested 0.8 Code Freeze Date

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.
+1

I would like to be involved too if there's an opportunity.

________________________________
I haven't done it since 0.2 or 0.3 and not since a lot of stuff has been put in to make it easier, so it is new to me ;-)

-G

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com

Re: Suggested 0.8 Code Freeze Date