Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj <po...@tenth-planet.com> on 2006/09/28 05:51:59 UTC

Installing Opentaps0.9.0 using mysql-3.2

Hi all ,

When iam  opentaps0.9.0 in the mySql 3.2.I got following exception in
production server

[java] Error was: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation
message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'CHARACTER
SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs NOT NULL, ACCTG_TRANS_TYPE_ID VAR' at
line 1".is it possible to install opentaps in mysql 3.2 version

Regards

P.Raj

RE: Installing Opentaps0.9.0 using mysql-3.2

Posted by Raj <po...@tenth-planet.com>.
Thanks si chen

No.  You really should use MySQL 5.0 -- and by the way, use opentaps
0.9.2 instead of 0.9.0

Si

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.