Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2015/12/20 17:30:28 UTC

Re: Not a transacted session

Since no one responded to say that this isn't a regression, I'd submit a
bug in JIRA (if you haven't already).

Tim

Re: Not a transacted session

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I didn't, since I assumed you would have more information about the problem
and could describe it better.

JIRA is at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
On Jan 27, 2016 4:13 PM, "acidul" <ac...@free.fr> wrote: