Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Shahid Faiz <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/27 17:07:23 UTC

Using configured data source in custom mailet

Hi,

How can i use configured data source in my custom mailet, or these data
sources can't be used?

Thanks,

Re: Using configured data source in custom mailet

Posted by Shahid Faiz <sh...@gmail.com>.
you are right, we can use config parameters for connection configuration. i
just wanted to know, if i can use the same data source which is configured
and used for repository (mail boxes).

thanks,
shahid

Posted by Ranjib Dey <ra...@thoughtworks.com>.