Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by kazami hayato <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/08 09:16:22 UTC

I want to contribute code to cordova project

Hello,
  I am Kazami. I can program on C/C++, Java.
I would like to make some contributions on code which is related to camera.

 Kind regards,

 Kazami

Re: I want to contribute code to cordova project

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Awesome! There's some info for how to contribute here:
http://cordova.apache.org/#contribute

For starters - what would you like to change about camera? and on what
platform(s)?