Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/01 15:47:15 UTC

Re: Using MEX Interceptors for new instance invocations

Hi Karthick,
Sorry to bother you again. I'm trying to suspend a instance at the MEX
interceptor. So to use the DebuggerSupport class, I need to get the
reference of the current ODEServer or the BPELServerImpl. Is it possible to
get those reference through the InterceptorEvent object. Or do I have to use
the Instance Management service to do that.?

Best Regards,
Denis Weerasiri
CSE-UoM
http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 2:27 AM, Karthick Sankarachary <
sankarachary@intalio.com> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> To obtain the ID of the BPEL process type, you may use
> ic.getBpelProcess().getPID() (please refer to the ProcessSizeThrottler
> interceptor in the 1.X branch).
>
> To obtain the ID of the BPEL process instance, you should try
> ic.getProcessDAO().getProcessId() (please refer to the
> InstanceCountThrottler in the 1.X branch).
>
> Just to reiterate, I'm not sure if those methods are available in the trunk
> yet.

Yep. In trunk the API is little bit different.