Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Dongqing Xie <dq...@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu> on 2003/06/06 18:06:21 UTC

subversion and IDE tools

Hi,

We like features of subversion but wonder if it can be used with
some popular IDE tools, especially JBuilder, Eclipse and Sun One
studio. Or any plan in near future?

Thanks,

Dongqing Xie

Florida Center for Library Automation

Re: subversion and IDE tools

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:00:58 +1200, Dongqing Xie wrote:

> We like features of subversion but wonder if it can be used with some
> popular IDE tools, especially JBuilder, Eclipse and Sun One studio. Or any
> plan in near future?
>
> Thanks,

Theres currently two svn plugins for IntelliJ IDEA - svnup and jsvn.
svnup wraps the svn code at a JNI level, and jsvn wraps at the command
line level.  jsvn is a little further behind in IDEA integration as I'm
still learning/stumbling through the plugin system.

For Eclipse - I did see a nice Subversion Eclipse plugin announced the
other day, but can't remember the name of it off hand.

--
...turn to the light - don't be frightened by the shadows it creates,
 ...turn to the light - turning away could be a terrible mistake