Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Charlie Meyer <ch...@civitaslearning.com> on 2018/10/18 15:04:14 UTC

searching for entities without a given classification

Hello,

I am attempting to search for entities in Atlas of a given type that do not
have a specific classification. I took a look at the grammar but it is not
obvious how to construct the query that I am looking for.

I tried doing: FROM myType WHERE NOT myType isa ClassificationIWantFiltered

but that query led to a NullPointerException. Any advice is appreciated

Thanks!

Re: searching for entities without a given classification

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Charlie,

Current search doesn’t support such NOT operator. Can you please file a JIRA, with details of the usecase? One of us can look into adding support for this.

Thanks,

Madhan