Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Perf Test <pe...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 05:31:42 UTC

Re: Difference between concurrent load of 100 users and Active users for a given time period

Thank you to both of you, (Deepak Shetty/John),

It is very clear now, I never ran for several iterations but i was trying
to load concurrent users reducing rampup time, which is wrong. il consider
all the facts and try again ,thanks