Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Oleg <li...@2xdigi.com> on 2001/12/03 21:00:32 UTC

Error format diff

Hi,

I am having this weird problem. I deploy same service and use the same
client code to call them on two different machines. One is running Tomcat
3.2.2 and one is running Tomcat 4.x

For some reason when service throws an exception Tomcat 3.2.2 reports ir
properly:

Fault= CODE , MESSAGE

but running on the machine with Tomcat 4:

Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server , Exception from service object: MESSAGE

As you can see withou the code. I am not sure if it has something to do with
Tomcat 4, but thats the only difference I can think of, between the two. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Oleg