Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2016/04/22 09:52:57 UTC

Color link of bottom social buttons

Hello Felix,

Can you change the color of the links in the bottom social buttons? the
red isn't visible currently:

http://i.imgur.com/4whQ19b.png

Thanks.

Milamber

Re: Color link of bottom social buttons

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 24. April 2016 09:19:53 MESZ, schrieb Milamber <mi...@apache.org>:

>On 24/04/2016 07:25, Felix Schumacher wrote:
>>
>> Am 22. April 2016 13:48:44 MESZ, schrieb Milamber
><mi...@apache.org>:

>buttons?

>https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/screenshots/
>>>
>>> It's better now with white text on buttom. Thanks
>> Have you checked, if the text is a link? On my test browsers the link
>was generated correctly, but maybe not on yours.
>
>Yes, i've checked, it's good with:
>Linux: Chrome, Firefox
>Win10, Edge, IE, Firefox

Thanks for the check.

>Perhaps, the ASF logo have need to be move at the left border (like the
>
>current official site)
>http://i.imgur.com/gcm8LKF.png

I don't like it, when the logo is completely at the left side and on the other hand my css knowledge is not good enough to put it nearer to the left without destroying the header layout completely. Sorry.

>And perhaps that's would be good to change the style of titles section
>menu (About, Download, Documentation, etc.) with a font litte more
>greater or in bold or Uppercase (or little uppercase).

I have made the font size of the titles a bit larger. Bold or uppercase (small caps) didn't fit my eye.

If you want to experiment with it, do it.

Regards,
Felix

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 22. April 2016 09:52:57 MESZ, schrieb Milamber <mi...@apache.org>:
>Hello Felix,
>
>Can you change the color of the links in the bottom social buttons? the
>
>red isn't visible currently:
>
>http://i.imgur.com/4whQ19b.png

The link text should be white. I probably missed a few pseudo classes for links in the social links section.

Should be no problem.

Felix

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 22.04.2016 um 09:52 schrieb Milamber:
> Hello Felix,
>
> Can you change the color of the links in the bottom social buttons?
> the red isn't visible currently:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/4whQ19b.png

What browser/os ? Have you visited the links before?

Thanks,
  Felix