Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2014/12/05 18:31:13 UTC

Reference mispatch in gce dependency

Hi Raj,

I got the following error when doing a clean build. This seems to be due to
recent version change.

 Failed to execute goal on project
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.feature: Could not resolve dependencies
for project
org.apache.stratos:org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.feature:pom:4.1.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find org.apache.stratos:gce:jar:*1.8.0-stratos *in
http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/ was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of wso2-nexus has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

pom is building <module>jclouds/provider/aws-ec2/1.8.1-stratos</module>

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: Reference mispatch in gce dependency

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Okay. Seems you didn't commit the changes :)

Thanks Udara for finding this out.

Thanks.

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Raj,