Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pantichd <pa...@firstenergycorp.com> on 2006/08/15 21:47:29 UTC

Need to do pagination but can't use DisplayTag

Hello,

We are using SAP's Netweaver Developer Studio (NDS) to develop Struts
applications.

We want to implement pagination but we can't use DisplayTag because it
requires JSP 2.0/Servlet 2.4. Unfortunately, NDS only supports JSP 1.2 +
servlet 2.3.

Can anyone recommend some other framework that would allow us to implement
pagination?

Thanks!

Re: Need to do pagination but can't use DisplayTag

Posted by pantichd <pa...@firstenergycorp.com>.
Just wanted to add that we'vefound the taglib below and it looks promising
but it's also old and I'm worried about going with something that's not as
widely supported (and used?) as DisplayTag
http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/pager-taglib-2.0.html

Re: Need to do pagination but can't use DisplayTag

Posted by pantichd <pa...@firstenergycorp.com>.
Martin,

Did you mean to send this link as reply to my post? Although it is a good
overview of Struts I didn't see something in it that dealt with my issue.

I could have missed it. If that's the case maybe you can direct me to the
page that contains the relevant information.  : )

Thanks!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Using Jsp2.0 with Struts

Posted by pantichd <pa...@firstenergycorp.com>.
Thank you very much Wendy!

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by pantichd <pa...@firstenergycorp.com>.

David,

Posted by kalpesh modi <mo...@yahoo.com>.
Yes David is right. You can use display tag with JSP 1.2

Check - Java version/application server requirements at http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/migrating.html

Thanks,
-Kalpesh

David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com> wrote: I've used displaytag 1.X in JSP 1.2. Did you subscribe to

RE: Need to do pagination but can't use DisplayTag