Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by 刘畅 <lc...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/19 03:43:45 UTC

about SCA and OSGI

Hello:
         I am a newbie to sca, and I encounter some problems in learning process, just as follows:
        1. I find there are 3 methods of combining sca and osgi: osgi-binding, osgi-implementation, and osgi host.
           Now I have downloaded the tuscany-sca-2.0-Beta1.jar file, and I find there are no osgi-binding relative examples in the samples folder.
           I want to know if this function has not been available. And also the osgi host.
           What's more, I want to know, whether I could deploy the sca component, which is implemented by the methods not osgi, such as widget or spring,
           into the osgi container (Equinox). What is the method?
        2. How to install the tuscany runtime into the Eclipse Equinox ? I want to run the sca-osgi project in the Eclipse IDE.
            I have read the document in the tuscany website, and I find the method, but it just run as the command line:
            java -jar ..\..\..\modules\osgi-3.5.0-v20090520.jar -configuration ..\..\..\features\configuration -clean -console
            I think it is too inconvenienced. Is there some more simple methods?
            Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards.