Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Ba...@DSTInnovis.com on 2004/06/02 19:56:30 UTC

New to tag libs - sax driver not specified??

Hi-
JSP Newbie here..
I have what appears to be a setup problem. But after several googles on
the subject, I am as lost as when I started..

I have installed TC 5 and the latest jakarta jstl download including the
examples.
Everything in the examples works fine, except for the xml transform
examples (which are my main interest at this point of course).
They give an exception stating that the sax driver is not specified.
How do I specify this driver, please be specific..

TIA..

--------------------------------
Bart Thompson
Staff Software Engineer
DST Innovis

Re: New to tag libs - sax driver not specified??

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Grab Xalan:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xml/xalan-j

Install the following in $CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed (create the endorsed dir
if needed):

xalan.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar