Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Venky Vasant <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/31 21:00:17 UTC

Tomcat version for 64 bit windows server ??

Hello

Is there a separate version of tomcat for 64-bit windows server?

If not,  is there a different "HOW TO' to install the exisiting tomcat on 64 bit server?

Regards
Venkat

It's here! Your new message!

Re: Tomcat version for 64 bit windows server ??

Posted by Len Popp <le...@gmail.com>.
Don't you also need a 64-bit version of the Windows service wrapper?
(e.g. tomcat5w.exe for version 5.x) I'm assuming that if you're
running Tomcat on a Windows server, you'll want to run it as a
service, not from a batch file.
--
Len

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.