Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de> on 2001/09/10 23:17:10 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Bug Notification E-Mails - OT

I don't want you running for nothing so...

Your problem is:
 - When you are wrong, you are wrong;
 - When you are right, you still don't know how to prove it.

OTHO, you always make such a noise protesting that you are right that,
eventually, if you really are right, someone with better communication
skills ends up motivated to properly explain why you are right in a
proper way... just to have peace back... and when that happens I learn
something.

Have fun,
Paulo

P.S.: I have to confess that, obviously, you usually don't make all
      the noise alone by yourself.