Posted to commits@hc.apache.org by ol...@apache.org on 2013/01/15 15:30:44 UTC

svn commit: r1433427 - in /httpcomponents/site: ./ httpcomponents-client-4.2.2/ httpcomponents-client-4.2.3/ httpcomponents-client-4.2.3/apidocs/ httpcomponents-client-4.2.3/apidocs/org/ httpcomponents-client-4.2.3/apidocs/org/apache/ httpcomponents-cl...

Author: olegk
Date: Tue Jan 15 14:10:42 2013
New Revision: 1433427

Log:
Updated project web site for HttpClient 4.2.3 release

[This commit notification would consist of 6158 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]

Re: Clover 3.1.x license is now available!!! was Re: svnpubsub misery (dropping Maven Clover reports)

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2013-01-15 at 16:54 -0500, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Where is our Clover license?

The same place

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/clover

Oleg

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Where is our Clover license?

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Clover 3.1.x license is now available!!! was Re: svnpubsub misery (dropping Maven Clover reports)

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.