Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Nikola Goran Čutura <ng...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 20:07:02 UTC

Embedded Directory

Hi,

I want to use embedded directory server. When I start it, how do I connect
to it? Is there some URL like "jvm://MyInternalLDAP" that I use instead of
"ldap://ldap.myproject.org:10389"? I would like to avoid network connections
and allow only clients from the same JVM to access it.

Regards,
NGC

Re: Embedded Directory

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikola,

You may have a look at the following example:

https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/sandbox/apachecon-m2/simple/

(It may require some slight changes due to some API changes in recent
versions of ApacheDS.)

HTH,

--
Ersin