Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Danielius Jurna <da...@elitnet.lt> on 2006/12/29 17:06:35 UTC

Kaha persistance and memory usage

Hi.

Currently I'm evaluating kaha persistance and I have few questions.
1. It seems that flow management for fast producers doesn't work (it may be
normal due to different persistance nature comparing to journaled store)
2. It seems that index for messages is held in memory, so broker can endup
whith OutOfMemoryException on slow consumers.

I was testing kaha which comes whith AMQ 4.0.2. Messages were sent to queues
without transactions.

Re: Kaha persistance and memory usage

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
this issue is resolved for 4.2 - there are a number of different
issues around this (e.g. http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/
AMQ-914) - which have been addressed recently.

cheers,

Rob

Posted by Homer <ho...@nwlight.com>.

Posted by Danielius Jurna <da...@elitnet.lt>.