Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2006/02/01 15:27:42 UTC

light nutch

Hi,

I would like to integrate the client part of Nutch inside my webapp.

The nutch war is 15 Mo. It's too big for us.

I just want to integrate the part of nutch to launch search.

Is it possible ?

Thanks.

Re: light nutch

Posted by gekkokid <me...@gekkokid.org.uk>.
everything is possible especially considering its open source, not
especially easy tho, might be easier to start with lucene and build what you
need around that.

_gk