Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by gr...@cox.net on 2005/01/05 17:24:56 UTC

ConfigurationException - SourceTypeAction

I’m receiving the error shown below when I try to use the SourceTypeAction in a project sitemap.  I’m using HEAD and have tried to customize the "Hello World" example supplied in the Seed; so, everything is very simple, but still not working.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not get class (org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction) for role
sourcetype on configuration element action
        at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.AbstractServiceManager.addComponent(AbstractServiceManager.java:146)

RE: ConfigurationException - SourceTypeAction

Posted by Greg Yenchi <gr...@cox.net>.
Cheche --

Thanks for following up.  As of Thursday, I was still getting the error.  I
will refresh my source from Head on Monday and try again.  If it still
persists, I will post another message with more details.

-- Greg

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org>.