Posted to user@beam.apache.org by "Aparup Banerjee (apbanerj)" <ap...@cisco.com> on 2016/09/21 23:54:52 UTC

CEP / Pattern matching on top of Beam pipeline

Hi Folks,

Is anyone familiar with a CEP / Pattern matching library / framework on top of Beam pipeline?

Thanks,
Aparup

Re: CEP / Pattern matching on top of Beam pipeline

Posted by Jesse Anderson <je...@smokinghand.com>.
Still a feature that some would really like to see
http://www.jesse-anderson.com/2016/07/question-and-answers-with-the-apache-beam-team/

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Aparup

CEP for complex event processing I suppose ?

Beam provides the SDK you need to implement such system.

As already discussed for machine learning, later we will maybe provide DSL and extensions for cep, etc.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Aparup