Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 20:43:31 UTC

Currency and Locale relation

Hi,

I was just thinking that it would be logical have "currency to locale"
relation in order with setSessionLocale event fire also
setSessionCurrencyUom. Example, if user changes locale to en_GB it would
also reload the price in British Pounds. I looked in the data model and
seems there are no such thing OOTB (I mean such mapping entity) . So I am
going to create mapping entity of locale (to start the list of the ones
which I use) and respective currencyUomId. I would like just to confirm if
there is no such funcitonlity OOTB though before re-invent the wheel.

Thanks.