Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Alexandra Sava <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 12:13:52 UTC

OPW 2014 - "Slave unregistration in Mesos"

Hi guys,

My name is Alexandra and I'm a Computer Science graduate from
Bucharest, Romania. I've been an open source enthusiast for more than
5 years, when I first installed on my pc a Linux distribution (Ubuntu
that is). I've been using it ever since because I like the fact that I
can configure it on my wish and I can also do some hacks. On the
personal side, I like travelling, reading books and also running in
the park while listening to motivational music :-) .

I am very excited I was accepted into OPW program[1] and I have the
opportunity to work with you guys on Mesos. My internship project is
called "Slave unregistration in Mesos"[2] and I will work on it during
my three months internship (May-August), being assisted by my mentor
Ben Mahler. I will also focus on bug fixing and documentation and I
will use this list to discuss all the details, so feedback is welcomed
from all of you.

If you have any questions related to my project or any other thing,
feel free to ask me.

Thanks,
Alexandra

[1]https://wiki.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-544

Re: OPW 2014 - "Slave unregistration in Mesos"

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.
Great to have you on board. Looking forward to work with you.

@vinodkone
Sent from my mobile

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.